Some Drupalistas are running a Drupalbase on a camping near Darmstadt and invite you for an epic Social Night.
Beer is cold & french fries are hot!
The camping is next to a lake, and has a dedicated open fire pit
- Public transport:
- Bus 751 takes 20 minutes to/from Darmstadtium (Willy-Brandt-Platz), direct connection.
- Even better: the very same bus line starts at Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 1.
- Get off at the bus stop at Postplatz Gräfenhausen (Weiterstadt), from there it's a nice 20 min walk to the camping site.
- Share a ride:
- Some people have a car and can share a ride. Come over on https://drupalchat.me/channel/drupalcamping to find a ride.
- Jetpack: 49.944439, 8.605160 (GPS coordinates)
Attendees that are guests and not staying in the camping will have to pay 2 euros to the camping so you have access to all the facilities.