Frequently Asked Questions
Buying tickets + t-shirts
If your organization needs an invoice beforehand, please do the following:
- Place your order through the ticket widget on the Tickets page, complete your order, provide the invoice information
- Choose "SOFORT" payment method. After completing your order and being directed to the payment provider, simply cancel the payment process (link in left bottom corner). You will get back to the ticket shop.
- On that order page that now states "Pending" click the button "Request invoice" in the invoices section. Download the generated invoice.
- Use the back account details (BIC/IBAN) in the footer of the invoice for wire transfer and please include the 5-digit order code.
- We will manually set your order to "Paid" once we received the payment.
Lower credit card limit or for whatever other reasons - you probably got caught somewhere around step number 3 in the above list. Please follow steps 3 and 4.
Please contact our ticketshop team through our contact form if this does not solve your challenge.
We have built a workaround for that case. But please note that we will not ship any t-shirts. This option is exclusively for pick-up at the Drupal Europe check-in.
- Please have your company buy the ticket first because you will need the order code.
- Go back to the ticket order form and enter this voucher code: SH-NXK2EBVSMW. This allows you to buy one or more "Free" items "Attendee shirt only".
- In the next step of the checkout process you can choose as many t-shirts in the required size(s).
- In the following step please enter the order code of the ticket purchase so we can match your order to our check-in list.
- The rest is the normal payment process.
It's really hard to find a hotel with vacancies. Are you aware of that?
Unfortunately, yes. When looking for a date and a suitable venue across Europe we had a list of requirements to meet. We made some mistakes along the way. One of them was not to notice that there is a big automotive trade fair in Frankfurt in the same week (or say, not being aware of the effect this has on hotels in Darmstadt).
We are working on several solutions. Please visit our "Plan your trip" page for current information and links.
Can I promote Drupal Europe at our local event?
You can help us promote Drupal Europe using this presentation at local meetups and DrupalCamps.
We’re already printing stickers, t-shirts and hoodies to help spread the word. Download our logo files (650k) or sticker print artwork (800k) so that you can too. Give us a ping on Slack for access to larger print promotion files.
I can help now. What do you want me to do?
People who are willing to support organizing the event and who are good at identifying tasks as well as getting things done are more than welcome to join our wonderful volunteers team (did we mention that we are all volunteers?)
Please visit our page Join the team for your on-boarding.